Live Roulette is considered to be one of the fastest growing casino games on the industry today. The rise in popularity could be attributed by the fact that real dealers are usually available in every live roulette table. There are some Live Roulette rules given below –
1. Place your bets.
Before the dealer spins the roulette wheel, you’ll have to place your bets. Doing this is a matter of placing chips on the grid by using your mouse.
Roulette is all about predicting which numbers will be hit once the roulette wheel has been spun. All you have to do is place your bets on the numbers you wish to place a wager on.
- A straight bet can also be made by placing your chip on one single number. This can be done by placing your casino chip on any of the numbers. If you’re playing European Roulette, you’ll be able to place bets on 0-36. However, if you attempt to play its American counterpart, you’ll have a ‘00’ compartment too. Typically, 18 numbers on the roulette wheel as well as the table’s grid where you place your bets will be red and the other half will be black. The ‘0’ and ‘00’, which is only found in American Roulette, are green.
- The table’s grid will also be marked with the words ‘Even’, ‘Odd’, ‘Red’, ‘Black’, which will allow you to make bets on even numbers, odd numbers, all the red numbers and all the black numbers respectively. Furthermore, you can also choose to place your bet on the lower half of the numbers marked ‘1-18’ or the higher half ’19-36’.
- If you place your bets on the ‘1st 12’, you’ll be betting on the first 12 numbers from 1 through 12.
- Provided that you place your chip on the ‘2nd 12’, you’ll be betting on the 2nd 12 numbers i.e. from 13-19.
- Assuming that you place your chip on the ‘3rd 12’ compartment on your table, you’ll be betting on the last 12 numbers i.e. 25-36.
- In American Roulette you’ll be able to place a sucker bet, if desired. This will involve placing bets on the compartments marked 00, 0 ,1, 2 and 3.
- Placing your chip on one of the three ‘2 to 1’ compartments on the right side of the board will mean that you’re betting on that individual row.
- If you place your casino chip on the center of the lines boarding four numbers, you’ll be betting on those four numbers.
- You can also place bets on two numbers by putting your chip on the line in the middle of the two numbers.
2. Wait for the Live Dealer to spin the wheel.
Once you’re done placing your bets, you can go ahead and wait for the dealer to spin the wheel. When the ball stops, your dealer will then tell you the outcome. If you’ve won, the cash is yours to keep. Yet, if you lose, your casino chips will go to the house.
3. Rebet or select a new set of numbers for the next round.
The table will then be cleared of any bets made in the previous round and you’ll be able to ‘rebet’ or select a new set of numbers to wager your money on.
Roulette’s house edge
There will always be an edge no matter which Live Roulette game you choose to play. Generally speaking, this can range from 2.70% to approximately 5%. Essentially, the ‘0’ and ‘00’ (American Roulette) are what represent the house edge in the game.
Knowing your odds of winning
When playing Roulette, you can place inside bets and outs bets. Generally speaking, when you place bets on the inside the odds pay higher. Take a look at the odds for inside and outside bets below:
Roulette Inside bets:
- Straight up: one number – pays 35 to 1
- Split betting: two numbers pays – 17 to 1
- Street: three numbers pays – 11 to 1
- Corner betting: four numbers pays – 8 to 1
Roulette Outside bets:
These bets do not involve specific numbers and are made on the outside of the number grid:
- Colour betting (red or black) pays 1 to 1.
- Even or odd betting pays 1 to 1.
- Column or betting on 12 numbers pays 2 to 1
- Dozen betting (1st 12, etc.) pays 2 to 1
- High or low bets pay 1 to 1.
Play at the best Live Roulette casino for real money
Live Roulette is definitely the perfect fit for aficionados who find themselves often reminiscing on the marvelous time they once had playing the black and red wheeled game at a land-based casino. The casino game features loads of premium action and allows you to socialize with other people right from the comfort of your own home. So, what could possibly be better? Start playing today by clicking on one of the online casinos in our list!